Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Long Time No Blog....Sorry!

I know I know...I am terrible at this blogging thing! I just don't take the time to sit down and do it I guess! I have been "quite busy" since the last time I blogged though...to catch you all up...I got a new job-FINALLY-I can call it mine...at Caledonia Middle School teaching 7th grade! I love everything about it! It is definitely a good change for me! So with all that goes along WITH that has been a busy couple months! :)

Riley has dance on Monday nights & David has Bible Study on Monday nights as well...in which 2 of those weeks have been at our house. David has practice at church on Tuesday nights so its me & the kiddos at home so not much time for typing :) ...Wednesday's & Sundays are church days...and I have just started a Bible study group with some teachers from school on Thursday nights...and then the past few Friday & Saturdays have been tied up with other things....so anyway...its been a little wild!

I wanted to recognize my BFF Jenny's birthday (which was September 9th!) and had EVERY intention on doing it...downloaded pictures and everything and just never did it cause I couldn't get them to do right that night...and still can't! Sorry Jen! :( You know I love you to pieces! But wanted to tell you Happy Birthday (even though its "belated") on here anyway cause your the greatest BFF in the world!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on your new job Angie!!
Glad to see an update from you in blogville!
Jennifer

Celeste said...

Great to see your computer is fixed. ha ha. Tell David we thought about him yesterday. HAPPY BELATED B-DAY David!!! We love you guys and will have you over very soon! Love you, C-

James, Paige, and Taylor Wamble said...

congrats on your new job!! i had no idea you were teaching 7th grade.. good for you!! it will be a wild ride until you are through that first year.. but it's worth it!! hope to see you all soon!!