Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Sunday, August 3, 2008

Happy Birthday Riley!



My sweet baby girl turned 3 today! I can't believe it! She is getting so big and is soooo smart! She says things that I didn't even know she knew about!! I love my Riley girl to pieces and think she had a wonderful birthday! We had her birthday party last night at Slip-n-Dip and she had a blast with all her little friends! I will post some pictures tomorrow of her party...little too late and I'm a little too tired for all that tonight-ha! But just had to wish my precious baby girl a Happy Birthday! I love you Riley bug! You make mine and your Daddy's world go 'round!

1 comment:

The Davis Family said...

Hey Angie! Your family looks great! I can't believe that Riley is 3!!! Man, time flies! I'm so glad you liked our blog...it has been so much fun! Keep in touch! Love ya!