Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, May 15, 2008

Tagged Once Again...

Maybe I should - go back to school and start all over with a different profession! :) if you knew my situation you would understand! some of you already do!

I love the smell of - my babies after they get out of the bathtub and SWEETS cooking!

People would say that I - have too much going on all the time!! And I AGREE! :)

I don't understand why - MDE makes it sooo difficult for teachers to be allowed to teach when especially there is such a HUGE shortage of teachers in our state! (sorry-just mad about all I've been through while talking to them folks today!)

When I wake up in the morning - I press snooze 2 or 3 times and then get into the bathtub! (Only 4 more days of that though for a couple months!)

I lost my willpower to - give up sweets! I HAVE to have them!

Life is - not fair...you just have to put your big girl panties on and deal with it!

My past made me - realize how much time flies and to savor each and every moment!

I get annoyed when - I'm in a hurry and get behind the slowest driving person in America!

Parties are not a good time to - worry about something that is weighing on your mind.

Dogs are - cute and sweet when they are little...not too fond of big dogs!

Cats are - DISGUSTING, NASTY, CREEPY ANIMALS! :)

Tomorrow is - FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!!! Only 4 days left till summer!!!

I have a low tolerance for - people who complain all the time about everything and have a negative attitude.

I'm totally terrified of - CATS! I hate them with a passion...

I wonder why I thought my life would be - easy going and worry/care free! HA! That's a joke...that's all I seem to do these days is worry and stress! God's working on that with me though...

I always knew that I would - be a teacher...

Never in my life have I - broken a bone.

High school was - SO MUCH FUN! I loved it! 10 year reunion next year!! Can't wait-I think it will be a blast! :)

When I'm nervous - I bite on my nails and my heart sinks to the floor!

One time at a family gathering - all the time is fun when we gather as a family!

Take my advice - You will never be able to please everyone...just be yourself!

Making my bed - is not a priority at our house except for when I change the sheets on Saturday! When I leave in the mornings David is still in the bed so...it just doesn't get made :)

I'm almost always - doing something for one of my precious babies! But they are what makes my world go round so I don't mind!

I'm addicted to - CHOCOLATE! Just couldn't live without it!

I want someone to - massage my neck & shoulders right now...they are killing me!

*I tag Jenny, Celeste, and Shelby

No comments: