Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Sunday, March 16, 2008

Well I am FINALLY a Blogger! :)

Well I'm sure this is hard for some of you to believe but I have finally joined all of you BLOGGER PEOPLE thanks to my best friend Jenny! I have been wanting to start one for a while now and have never really sat down to try to figure it out! Well--the other night Jenny text me and said, "If I start you a blog, will you USE it?!" and of course I said YES! :) So--thanks Jen! Now the challenge will be figuring out how to use this thing--so be patient until I get the hang of it! I'm surprised that I figured out how to go where I'm at now and type this--guess I will see in a minute whether or not I'm doing this right! LOL!! I will TRY to add some pics later once Jenny or my sister Laura teaches me how too!

6 comments:

Josh, Jessica, and Alyssa said...

Welcome...it was good getting to talk to you at the wedding.

The Ruffins said...

I'm so glad you are on here Angie!!

Matt and Blair said...

So glad to see you in the blogger world! I never get to talk to you anyomre since ya'll are with the youth now:) We sure miss you in the SS class but know God has you guys where you are supposed to be!!

Melanie said...

WELCOME!!!!! So glad to see you on here!!! I look forward to keeping up with you and your family now. I have so enjoyed checking in on Laura!

The Ruffins said...

Hey. Here's Mama's site:
www.markandjuliemurphy.blogspot.com

Emily Fowler said...

Angie, soglad that you have joined the blogging world. Looking forward to more posts.

emily